Wednesday 19 June 2013

Relax

Today's video:

Click to tweet: http://clicktotweet.com/D5ig3 . Today, 19th June, is International Sauntering Day, which is supposed to be a day for slowing down and taking time to smell the flowers, as Wikipedia puts it. I am myself a very lazy person, but find this very hard to do, which sounds contradictory. It was invented by someone in the 1970s as a reaction to the frenetic activity of jogging. I feel ambivalent about it, to be honest.

This is obviously a blatant attempt at cashing in on a current event, although a rather obscure one.  Nonetheless it is mildly interesting.


I now have a problem:  i'm going away at the weekend.  However, i think i also have a solution:  two scheduled videos.  I was originally going to make videos while away but come to think of it i could just do that instead of, or as well as, making videos while in the Peak District.  One of them will definitely be about hating holidays, i think.  I won't be able to post them, share them or anything.  Apart from my subscribers, people won't watch them, and it's all because i have to go away.  It's a real bummer.  I hate holidays so much! AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment